Read these before you proceed.
Welcome to ebtada! We’re glad that you’re here. By clicking a registration or new account submission
button, or by otherwise using ebtada’s websites, networks, mobile applications, or other services provided
by ebtada (collectively, the “Services”), or accessing any content provided by ebtada through the Services,
use our services pursuant to a contract for services.
Proceed to Next One.
You, the user, understand and agree that:
- In registering for this Website, the User must provide true, accurate, current and complete
Registration Details which the User must update after any changes (except age) before using the
Website for further services in the future.
- The User hereby warrants to ebtada that it is at least eighteen years of age and legally able to enter
- The User's Registration Details and data relating to its use of the Website will be recorded by
ebtada but this information shall not be disclosed to third parties (otherwise than on an
aggregated, anonymous basis).
- We recommend our users to conduct proper due diligence, including physical inspection of the
properties before engaging in any negotiations.
- We do not accept any responsibility for any external website for which links are displayed at ebtada.
- The security / confidentiality and accuracy of the user’s account is the user’s responsibility. Please
keep your personal information confidential and only provide ebtada with the necessary and
correct information in relation to your account.
Whenever you need to, be sure to use margin utilities to keep things nice and tidy.
- You may not interfere with, or compromise the system integrity or security of the Services, or
otherwise bypass any measures ebtada may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services;
- You may not conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots,
crawlers, bypassing "captcha" or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the
purpose of obtaining information from the Services) on the Services.
- You are required to comply with the laws of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
- You will not copy and republish / advertise any content advertised at or produced by ebtada.
- Users may not assign, novate, subcontract or transfer their rights or obligations hereunder or under
any agreement(s) with ebtada, without ebtada’s prior written consent.
- All content at ebtada, including our services, such as logos, pictures / images, video / audio clips,
codified information, text, graphics, icons, images and general data and data compilation, andsoftware and applications is the property of the ebtada or, in specified cases, of its users and
content generators / suppliers and protected by copyright laws.
- ebtada takes reported and actual infringement of Intellectual Property Rights and fraud extremely
seriously and whilst Users cannot hold ebtada liable in relation to such issues, ebtada requests all
Users to report such matters immediately and ebtada shall inform the appropriate authorities.
- User agrees not to remove or alter any copyright notices that appear on the Website.
- User agrees not to publish any Material that may encourage a breach of any relevant laws or
- User agrees not to interfere with any other User's enjoyment of the Website or the Service.
- User agrees not to transmit materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- Any User who enters into any agreement with ebtada shall not in any way, directly or indirectly,
employ or offer employment to any employee of ebtada and/or its affiliates.
Limitation Of Liability
- ebtada is not liable for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of profits, revenue, data or goodwill
howsoever arising suffered by any User arising in any way in connection with this Agreement or for
any liability of a User to any third party.
- Whilst ebtada will make all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the Website, it cannot
ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for viruses. Thus, the User is recommended to
take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information or any Material from the Website.
- ebtada shall not be liable for ensuring that the Material on the Website is not Unacceptable
Material and the User in making any financial or other decision accepts that it does so exclusively at
its own risk.
- ebtada shall not be liable for any interruption to the Service, whether intentional or otherwise.
- ebtada is not liable for any failure in respect of its obligations hereunder which result directly or
indirectly from failure or interruption in software or services provided by third parties.
- Ebtada is not responsible for the direct or indirect consequences of a User linking to any other
website from the Website.
- ebtada and its affiliates (collectively, "ebtada", "we", "us", and "our") respect your privacy. Please
ebtada website and services that display or provide links to this Policy.
This Policy describes how ebtada processes your personal data.
- Personal data means any data that, either on its own or jointly with other data, can be used to
identify a natural person. You directly provide us with such data when you use our websites, and
services, or interact with us by, for example, creating a ebtada account or contacting us for support.
We may also obtain data by recording how you interact with our websites, or services. As permitted
by law, we may also obtain data from public and commercial third-party sources, for example,
purchasing statistics from other companies to support our services. The personal data we collect
- We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Creating an account.
- Fulfilling your transaction or service requests.
- Contacting you with your consent; sending you information about services that may interest you.
- Providing you with customized user experience and content.
- Qualifying and managing suppliers and business partners, and communicating or working with
suppliers and business partners.
- Improving our services through internal audits, data analysis, and research.
- Complying with and enforcing applicable legal requirements, industry standards and our policies.
- Processing your personal data to fulfill the contract when responding to a transaction or service
- Processing your personal data with your consent;
Cookies & Similar Technologies
- To ensure our website works correctly, we may at times place a small piece of data known as a
cookie on your computer or mobile device. A cookie is a text file stored by a web server on a
computer or mobile device. The content of a cookie can be retrieved or read only by the server that
creates the cookie. The text in a cookie often consists of identifiers, site names, and some numbers
and characters. Cookies are unique to the browsers or mobile applications you use, and enable
websites to store data such as your preferences or items in your shopping cart.
experience. Session cookies are deleted after each visit, while persistent cookies remain in place
across multiple visits. Cookies allow websites to remember your settings such as language, font size
on your computer or mobile device, or other browser preferences. This means that a user does not
need to reset preferences for every visit. On the contrary, if cookies are not used, websites will treat
you as a new visitor every time you load a web page. For example, if you are redirected to another
web page from a website you are already logged in to and then return to the original website, it will
not recognize you and you must log in again
cookies based on your own preferences. For details, visit AboutCookies.org. You can clear all the
cookies stored on your computer, and most web browsers provide the option of blocking cookies.
However, by doing so, you have to change the user settings every time you visit our website. You
can find the cookie settings in your browser.